This Privacy Notice was last updated on March 10, 2022.
This Privacy Notice outlines Optimus’ approach to privacy to fulfil its obligations under applicable privacy laws.
Optimus is SaaS offering which automates and optimizes the manual processes needed to keep organizations finance and payment back-office running smoothly enabling teams to be more agile, innovative & productive
This Privacy Notice is published in compliance with the privacy laws:
European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2018.
This Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Data processed by us in electronic mode. Please note that this Privacy Notice is applicable to all instances where we play the role of a Data Processor dealing with Personal Data, when we collect and process personal data for fulfilling our contractual obligations to our customers. This Policy applies to all the products/solutions offered by Optimus.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to Optimus.
Categories of Personal Data that we collect on behalf of our customers, and process are as follows:
- Demographic & Identity Data (for e.g., name, email address)
- Financial Data (if shared by the customer as part of transaction logs) (for e.g.Card details, Transaction amount, currency)
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following basis
We keep the Personal Data we collect for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We take reasonable steps to delete Personal Data that is no longer needed.
Personal Data we hold about you may be transferred to other countries for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
Any personal data will be protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice as well as with adequate protection in place in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We do not sell and/or trade your data. We do not transfer your data with third parties. This does not include application hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our application, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
If you are an EU resident, under the GDPR, you have the following rights and we commit to provide you with the same:
- Right of Access: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data that is with us under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organisation, or to you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to not be subjected to Automated individual decision-making, including profiling - we are not using any of the process related to this particular right.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We do not use any cookies or other tracking mechanisms on our application and other digital properties to collect personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer Optimus. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in future will be posted on this page.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: DPO@optimus.tech